Chardee MacDennis - The Next Great Drinking Game?
-Chardee MacDennis consists of three levels
At the pre-game wine and cheese reception they drink wine and pretend to respect each other.
Level one is trivia, puzzles and artistry, during which teams drink wine.
At level one they drink wine and answer trivia questions. It’s more of a memory game really, since they made up the questions and many of them are opinions. In the artistry section one team member draws on a piece of paper that they put on their teammate’s back, while the teammate attempts to guess what the drawing is, based solely on feel. Some cards in this round can come directly from monopoly.
Pre-level 2 break:
Clock is off
all rules are off
At level two, there is no more cursing. It is also the beer drinking level. Level two is the Body level. It is a physical challenge and it tests pain and endurance.
Mac, Charlie and Frank throw darts at Dennis, whose hand is on the dart board. The rules: You flinch, you lose. Dennis gets a dart right in the center of his hand, but he doesn’t flinch, so Dennis and Dee get the card and are one step closer to level three.Frank draws the go to jail card and must eat the ingredients of a cake while in the dog kennel. Mac, Frank and Charlie have to drink for “five seconds” since Frank curses. In level two, the other team counts. Dee slowly counts to five as they chug. The next challenge is grape gobbling (you have to try and fit as many grapes as you can in your mouth within a time limit.
Pre-level 3 Break:
same as pre-level 2 break
Level three is emotional battery and public humiliation. It’s also, appropriately enough, the hard liquor round.
If there is a tie you have to flip a coin according to the black card
A few rules:
- cheating is tolerated but if you catch the other team, you get to move up a level.
- there is 15 minutes on the “game clock”
- the winner gets to mash the other teams game pieces
- in order to move up a level you have to earn a card
- no questions during the game (if you ask a question you have to drink for 5 seconds)
- cursing in level 2 results in drinking for 5 seconds
- you need only two cards to advance a level
- different set of cards for each level
- when a player spills his/her drink, they have to chug their opponents drinks
It’s Always Sunny in Philadephia release CharDee MacDennis game merchandise
It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Erik Oster - thefastertimes
Halle Kiefer - Splitsider